Rediscover the pleasure of spending time in your kitchen
Meet, greet, cook, eat, socialise, work, chat, clean, watch TV, celebrate, enjoy, relax… What do YOU do in your kitchen?
You spend an average of at least 2 hours per day in the kitchen and you undertake around 360 different ‘operations’ or actions in a kitchen every day. Over the lifetime of a medium or large kitchen, you walk literally hundreds of miles between the various work units.
That’s why, in all our designs, we incorporate ‘ergonomics’ – the science of designing space and equipment for maximum quality and freedom of motion for the people using it.
Discover our range of kitchens
We have a wide range of kitchens to suit any home
The clean simple lines of a modern kitchen help to create a calming uncluttered feel to a room.
A traditional kitchen will bring a touch of elegance to any type of home, whether large or small, old or new.
If you would like more information. Try downloading our brochure.
Request a Brochure
Relax with our no-quibble money-back guarantee
Our guarantee not only gives you peace of mind, but it also ensures company-wide consistency of service in our approach and our work.
- All our communication and correspondence with you is open and transparent.
- We provide a start date and finish date for your kitchen and we aim to keep to this schedule. It’s important to us that we complete projects on time.
- In the unlikely event that you’re unhappy with the quality of our service, we will do our very best to put it right for you. We will not charge you anything once you have paid your deposit until you are 100% satisfied. (Retail customers only)
- If you have any problems with a product supplied by us – if it’s incorrect, faulty or damaged – we guarantee to either exchange the product or issue a full refund*. (subject to Manufactures terms)
- For your additional peace of mind, all Installations are guaranteed for five years. This means should you have any Installation problems arise within your kitchen in the next five years for any reason, you can simply call us, and we’ll pop back and sort your problem at absolutely no cost to you.
- We also guarantee that you’ll be delighted with our friendly, professional and efficient service – before, during and after installation! With our complete service, we come back 12 months after installation to make sure everything’s still working well – and to make any minor adjustments, if needed.
- Where we’re supplying the design and kitchen only, and you’re doing the installation yourself, if you have a problem with your own installation in any way, just call us for help and if it’s not too far away we can even pop and visit, to help resolve any issues! (You don’t get that from a national retailer!)
We’re keen to receive feedback from our customers, so please let us know how you rate our service.
To talk through your kitchen design ideas, simply call Michael: 01234 843 753
Buy with confidence
We are part of the Consumer Protection Association so you can use our services with full confidence. You can download our latest customer feedback report, to see what others say about their experience.Download the report
What Our Customers Say
Their quote was within budget, they kept to their start date, the work was carried out professionally, and we now have much more storage, due to Michael’s suggestions, we are extremely pleased with the completed kitchen. We would have no hesitation in recommending Regency Kitchens to anyone looking for a reliable Kitchen installation company, who actually do what they say they will!
How much will your kitchen cost?
No two kitchens are the same and no two properties are the same, but here is a guide to what a kitchen may cost.
For a typical 8 unit kitchen, depending on worktops and materials, for full design, manufacture, appliances and installation, you will be looking in the region of £10K, and up to £20K or more for a larger kitchen with bespoke units.
However, smaller kitchens with fewer units and basic appliances can be designed and installed from approximately £9K complete.
Timescales for design, manufacture and installation:
Because we take personal pride in every kitchen we create, nothing is too much trouble.
From our initial meeting and review of your old kitchen, it usually takes approximately 2 – 3 weeks for preparing designs (and any amendments you require), agreeing the specification with you, and confirming the price.
Then we proceed with manufacture of your units, which may take up to 3 – 4 weeks (less if it’s a smaller kitchen), and then installation which usually takes 2 weeks maximum.
Explore our Free practical tips and resources
Not sure where to start? Struggling for ideas?
Take a look at our helpful, how to guides
We have loads of practical tips and resources to help you achieve your dream kitchen